WOW! I feel so honored and humbled to be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by fellow inspiring blogger Molly at Love Well-Live Well!
THANK YOU SO MUCH, MOLLY! 🙂
There are some small details that go hand-in-hand with excepting this awesomely-titled award, so here they are:
- Include the award logo in a post or on the blog
- Include a link to the person who nominated you (Molly, you rock!)
- Write 10 random things about yourself
- Nominate ten other bloggers who “positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”, and let them know you nominated them…
Now for those 10 Random Things about Me…
1. Sometimes I repeat things to myself using a British accent…I do a lot of voices.
2. I prefer jeans (long or short) to any other garment in the world
3. I lack the ability to turn down a dare
4. As an artist, my favorite color is burnt sienna and I have to closely monitor myself for its overuse
5. All my animals have been rescues
6. I am a genealogy N-U-T…I love research and investigation
7. I’m not sure I could survive without music and movies
8. The Palauan name ‘Deurreng’, which means ‘happiness’ or ‘joyful’ was given to me during my archaeological dig experience in Palau, Micronesia…it’s now tattooed behind my right ear 🙂
9. My life motto is: ‘There is always a way…’
10. I first learned to ride a bike uphill
And my SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD nominations are (drumroll please…)…
10. Real Life Co.
A big THANK YOU to each of these bloggers for the SUNSHINE they spread with every blog they write 🙂
And to Molly, I say thank you again for nominating me for this wonderful award 🙂